- Planing width: 510 mm
- Jointer table length: 88⅝" (2,250 mm)
- Cutterblock: Self-aligning blades; Silent-Power® spiral cutter-block (Option)
- Planing height: 3–254 mm
- Feed speed: continuously adjustable 4–16 m/min
- Planing table control: “Power-Drive” (Optional), “Digi-Drive”
D 963 c-tech
- Planing width 630 mm
- Silent-Power® "c-tech" spiral blade cutterblock with special cutting geometry for plastic processing
- More operating comfort: Digi-Drive-control
- Rubber in- and outfeed rollers
- Max. depth of cut: 3 mm
- Thicknessing height: 3–300 mm
- Feed speed: variable 2-8 m/min
The most important highlights at a glance
The D 963, the largest from the thicknessing range from the FELDER programme
At first glance the machine design demonstrates the core competencies of the Felder D 963: strength, stability and ease of use at the highest level. This thicknesser with a thickness planing width of 630 mm has been optimised for high performance and therefore it is a powerhouse in performance and precision. Innovative controls, large and heavy precision components show first class workmanship through maximum precision and durability. The Felder D 963 comprises approved Felder components such as the massive thicknesser table, the precise setting accuracy and the four trapezoidal spindles. These components have been extended with new, innovative developments, such as the Silent-Power® spiral cutterblock which provides an excellent thickness planing result. Professional users in trade, commerce and industry benefit from perfect thickness planing results at maximum stress.
When aiming for gentle and careful workpiece processing, the thicknesser with 630 mm planing width has nevertheless remained a powerhouse in terms of performance and precision. Large-sized, heavy-duty precision components convince with first-class workmanship, maximum precision and durability. Proven Felder system components such as the massive thicknesser table and the four trapezoid threaded spindles combine the D 963 into a completely new dimension of the quality of the planing result.
The "Digi-Drive" control guarantees maximum ease of use: enter the desired dimension, press start and the thicknesser table adjusts exactly to the position you require. LED displays for the required and actual value. Additional functions: incremental adjustments, 4 programmable thicknessing table positions. Professional machine operators from small and big workshops all the way through to industry profit from perfect jointing results.
On the basis of the legendary spiral blade cutterblock Silent-Power®, a special cutting geometry has been developed which guarantees perfect planing results for plastics. The rubberised in- and outfeed rollers allow gentle workpiece transport of particularly sensitive surfaces. Also, the adjusted feed speed from 2 to 8 m/min and the maximum chip removal of 3 mm were specially designed to meet the high demands of modern plastics processing.
... Your decision for Felder, a risk-free decision
- The right machine for every budget
- Complete reliability in professional use
- Tailor made machine solutions
- High quality cast iron machine table and aggregates
- Innovative detail solutions derived from 60 years of experience – already included in the standard configuration
- First class manufacturing and finishing standards
- Intuitive application concepts
- Modern, distinct design
- Quality and precision from Austria
- Powerful and efficient
- Complete package: Comprehensive service support